A music session was conducted on 2 August 2019 by Kalavoor Chandra Babu. He sang many old as well as new songs. The session was a great relaxation for the students.
I did my concept map on the chapters "Introduction to three-dimensional geometry" of class 11th and "The inverse trigonometric functions" of class 12th
The school I got for the school induction program was Mar Augen Memorial School, Chengamanadu. Shani and I were the B.Ed. trainees who were assigned to this school. The school induction program was for one week which started from 16th September to 20th September 2019. The Headmaster of the school was Deenamma G. The teacher in charge of our subject was Mintu miss. The library was given to us. Each day starts with an assembly. The midday meal was there for the students who need it. On the 16th and 17th, we observe the classes of Mintu miss in the 8th and 9th classes and visited the principal to learn about the school's history. On the 18th,19th, and 20th we took the class. I took the class for the 9th class and Shani took 8th standard. I took the chapter 'Circles'. On the 20th, Roy sir visit our school for observing our class. Later that day, we interacted with students to get feedback on our teaching and some students gave their feedbacks. It was my first experience of ta...
Comments
Post a Comment